AutoCAD 2021 Certified User
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/autocad-2021-certified-user-voucher-included/
This 100% online AutoCAD 2021 training course will teach you how to create and edit a simple drawing, with a focus on the 2D tools within AutoCAD. Once you master the basic 2D skills, you will move on to explore more advanced efficiency tools, complex objects, using external reference and image files, collaboration tools, publishing, and enhancing productivity with simple customization. The course content is heavily focused on hands-on exercises which require that the software be installed. On course completion, you will meet the requirements needed to take the Autodesk AutoCAD Certified User exam.
This course offers enrollment with a voucher. The voucher is pre-paid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 155
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$2,499.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course