Microsoft Outlook 2019 Certification Training
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
Across industries, Microsoft Outlook is one of the most widely used desktop email clients. Businesses of all sizes rely on Outlook to communicate internally and externally, schedule meetings and manage contacts. If you use Outlook, becoming a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) in Outlook 2019 is an important step in your career.
Upon completion of this course, you will be fully prepared to sit for and pass the Microsoft Office Specialist Outlook 2019 Certification exam. This course offers enrollment with a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility. Proctor fees may apply, which are not included.
This course is taught in Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 45
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$ 999.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course