Chartered Tax Professional Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/chartered-tax-professional?Category=business
A Chartered Tax Professional (CTP) is someone who has completed a specific series of tax courses in individual and small business income tax preparation. This nationally recognized innovative online certificate course enables you to start working and earning money while completing coursework toward the CTP professional credential.
After successfully completing this course, you will be qualified to prepare individual tax returns for almost all U.S. taxpayers and will also have the tax knowledge to successfully pass the Special Enrollment Examination (SEE). The Special Enrollment Examination (SEE) is a test that individuals can take to become an Enrolled Agent in the United States. The Enrolled Agent credential is issued and regulated by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 180
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,899.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course