Microsoft Excel 1 - Cumming
Dates: October 10, 2018
Meets: W from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Cumming - City Hall 423
Registration Fee: $179.00
In this course students will learn the basics of spreadsheet construction and formatting, including how to create, save, open and print spreadsheets. A basic overview of how to generate formulas and use functions such as SUM, AVERAGE, MIN, MAX and IF will be discussed. Students will learn how to use the Excel ribbon, how to customize the quick access toolbar and how to freeze and unfreeze panes. The course will also cover the use of cut, copy and paste and page layout features. By the end of the course students will obtain the tools necessary for creating basic Excel documents.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use the Excel 2016 Ribbon
- Create, save and print worksheets
- Create formulas
- Use functions for SUM, AVERAGE, MIN, and MAX
- Use the function for IF
- Format cells using many of the formatting tools
- Select contiguous and noncontiguous ranges of cells
- Freeze and unfreeze panes
- Use the cut, copy and paste features
- Insert and delete columns and rows
While previous experience is not necessary to take this class, basic PC skills are required. MS Excel 2016 will be used.
This course counts as a credit toward theMicrosoft Office Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 179.00|
Cumming - City Hall 423
|10/10/2018||Wednesday||9 AM to 4 PM||Cumming - City Hall 423|