Microsoft PowerPoint - Dahlonega
Dates: April 30, 2019
Meets: Tu from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Dahlonega - Continuing Ed 217
Registration Fee: $179.00
This course covers all of the tools needed to design and create effective multimedia presentations. Students will begin by creating a basic presentation then move on to advanced skills. Editing tools will be used to enhance PowerPoint presentations with transitions and animations.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create slides as visual aids
- Apply themes to add consistency and polish
- Insert pictures, clipart, sound, music, and video
- Format text and backgrounds
- Insert graphical elements such as SmartArt, WordArt, arrows, shapes, etc.
- Add visual interest with special effects and transitions
- Edit, resave, review, print and show your presentation
- Create and update a photo album
While previous presentation software experience is not necessary to take this class, basic PC and Windows skills are required. PowerPoint 2016 will be used.
This course counts as a credit toward theMicrosoft Office Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 179.00|
Dahlonega - Continuing Ed 217
|04/30/2019||Tuesday||9 AM to 4 PM||Dahlonega - Continuing Ed 217|