Microsoft Excel 2 - Gainesville
Dates: April 9, 2019
Meets: Tu from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Gainesville - Continuing Education 134
Registration Fee: $179.00
This course goes beyond MS Excel 1 to include more complex features such as creating and modifying pivot tables, using names instead of cell references in formulas and creating and using nested IF statements. Participants will learn to use advanced techniques to create filters and sorts, how to eliminate duplicates, use Data Validation to create and maintain drop down lists, and how to share Excel data with other applications.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use Excel data with other applications
- Understand the difference between absolute references and relative references
- Link multiple worksheets within the same file and in different files
- Create and modify pivot tables
- Use names instead of cell references in formulas
- Create and use nested IF statements
- Apply color, bars and icons to cells
- Use basic and advanced filtering and sorting techniques
- Use data validation to create and maintain drop down lists
While previous experience is not necessary to take this class, basic PC skills are required. The skills taught in the MS Excel 1 class are not repeated in MS Excel 2. MS Excel 2016 will be used.
This course counts as a credit toward theMicrosoft Office Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 179.00|
Gainesville - Continuing Education 134
|04/09/2019||Tuesday||9 AM to 4 PM||Gainesville - Continuing Education 134|