Macro Photography- Dahlonega
Dates: February 1, 2020
Meets: Sa from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Dahlonega - Continuing Ed 216
Registration Fee: $99.00
This one-day close-up macro photography workshop has both classroom and hands-on practice. This course will focus on the techniques and challenges of macro photography inlcuding equipment, exposure and composition. Both outdoor and tabletop set-ups will be demonstrated as well as adding and manipulating light for macro shooting. Students are to bring their digital SLR camera gear, including fresh batteries, plenty of digital memory, close-up lenses or filters, and a tripod, if available.
If you enjoy close-up photography, don't miss this wonderful opportunity!
This course may be modified to a LIVE Online format based on Georgia Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control, and University System of Georgia guidelines in place at the time of the course. No refunds will be provided should the course format change based on these guidelines.
LIVE Online Course Details:
· This online platform is compatible with desktop and laptop computers and will also work with iPads, android tablets, iPhones, and android phones. Devices must have a camera and microphone, which are standard on all smartphones and iPads.
· Course access will be provided with a link that you simply click in order to join the LIVE Online classroom. The link will work with your web browser or through the Pexip app which is free to download. You will receive that link 3 business days before your first class session.
· Course handouts will be emailed to you 3 business days before your first class session. Students may want to print these out for easy reference during your LIVE Online sessions.
· For questions regarding the online platform please email us at email@example.com.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 99.00|
Dahlonega - Continuing Ed 216
|02/01/2020||Saturday||9 AM to 4 PM||Dahlonega - Continuing Ed 216|
- Photographing People
- Digital Black & White Techniques
- Using Your Digital Camera
- People & Event Photography
- Lightroom 3 - An Introduction
- Product Photography Workshop - for Crafters, Sellers and Bloggers
- Photographing Kid's Sports
- Waterfalls & Mountain Streams Photography
- Black and White Photography
- Nature and Landscape Photography