The Fundamentals of Leadership
Dates: September 23, 2021
Meets: Th from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Cumming - City Hall 423
Registration Fee: $249.00
There are 2 openings remaining at this time.
Learn the tools, techniques, and industry best practices needed to be a leader that others will want to follow. These proven strategies and powerful insights will bring out the best in yourself and your team by understanding what it means to be an effective leader.
(Leadership and Supervision Master Certificate elective course)
This course may be modified to a LIVE Online format based on Georgia Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control, and University System of Georgia guidelines in place at the time of the course. No refunds will be provided should the course format change based on these guidelines.
LIVE Online Course Details:
•This online platform is compatible with desktop and laptop computers and will also work with iPads, android tablets, iPhones, and android phones. Devices must have a camera and microphone, which are standard on all smartphones and iPads.
•Course access will be provided with a link that you simply click in order to join the LIVE Online classroom. You will receive that link 3 business days before your first class session.
•Course handouts will be emailed to you 3 business days before your first class session. Students may want to print these out for easy reference during your LIVE Online sessions.
•For questions regarding the online platform please email us at email@example.com
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 249.00|
Cumming - City Hall 423
|09/23/2021||Thursday||9 AM to 4 PM||Cumming - City Hall 423|
- Skill with People
- Business Communication Basics
- Raising Your Leadership Lid - Gainesville
- Critical Elements of Customer Service
- People Management Skills: Managing Different Personalities
- Dealing with Change in the Workplace
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Create a High Performing Project Team
- Managing Multiple Tasks, Priorities and Deadlines
- Effectively Supervising People - Gainesville
- New Supervisor Bootcamp
- Developing & Empowering People
- Managing Your Personal and Professional Image - Cumming