Critical Elements of Customer Service
Dates: October 12, 2021
Meets: Tu from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Gainesville - Arts and Technology 1302
Registration Fee: $249.00
Customer service may be the single most important factor in distinguishing your business from the competition and determining your organization’s success. This course defines what it means to provide excellent customer service and strategies for implementation in the workplace.
(Leadership and Supervision Master Certificate elective course)
This course may be modified to a LIVE Online format based on Georgia Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control, and University System of Georgia guidelines in place at the time of the course. No refunds will be provided should the course format change based on these guidelines.
LIVE Online Course Details:
- This online platform is compatible with desktop and laptop computers and will also work with iPads, android tablets, iPhones, and android phones. Devices must have a camera and microphone, which are standard on all smartphones and iPads.
- Course access will be provided with a link that you simply click in order to join the LIVE Online classroom. You will receive that link 3 business days before your first class session.
- Course handouts will be emailed to you 3 business days before your first class session. Students may want to print these out for easy reference during your LIVE Online sessions.
- For questions regarding the online platform please email us at email@example.com
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 249.00|
Gainesville - Arts and Technology 1302University of North Georgia, Gainesville Campus
Arts & Technology Building
Room 1302 - Classroom
|10/12/2021||Tuesday||9 AM to 4 PM||Gainesville - Arts and Technology 1302|
- Skill with People
- From Supervisor to Leader: Leading From the Inside Out
- Managing Across Cultures
- Business Communication Basics
- Raising Your Leadership Lid - Gainesville
- Critical Elements of Customer Service
- The Fundamentals of Leadership
- People Management Skills: Managing Different Personalities
- Dealing with Change in the Workplace
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Create a High Performing Project Team
- Managing Multiple Tasks, Priorities and Deadlines
- Effectively Supervising People - Gainesville
- New Supervisor Bootcamp
- Developing & Empowering People
- Managing Your Personal and Professional Image - Cumming