People Management Skills: Managing Different Personalities
Dates: October 12, 2022
Meets: W from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Cumming - City Hall 433
Registration Fee: $249.00
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Managing diverse personalities isn't easy, but it's important. This seminar will teach you to identify the four basic personality types and understand ways to leverage those individual strengths into success for your entire team.
(Leadership and Supervision Master Certificate elective course)
This course may be modified to a LIVE Online format based on Georgia Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control, and University System of Georgia guidelines in place at the time of the course. No refunds will be provided should the course format change based on these guidelines.
LIVE Online Course Details:
•This online platform is compatible with desktop and laptop computers and will also work with iPads, android tablets, iPhones, and android phones. Devices must have a camera and microphone, which are standard on all smartphones and iPads.
•Course access will be provided with a link that you simply click in order to join the LIVE Online classroom. You will receive that link 3 business days before your first class session.
•Course handouts will be emailed to you 3 business days before your first class session. Students may want to print these out for easy reference during your LIVE Online sessions.
•For questions regarding the online platform please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 249.00|
Cumming - City Hall 433
|10/12/2022||Wednesday||9 AM to 4 PM||Cumming - City Hall 433|
- Managing Multiple Tasks, Priorities and Deadlines
- Building High Performing Teams
- Business Communication Basics
- Minimizing Conflict, Maximizing Cooperation; Teambuilding for Managers
- Managing Your Personal and Professional Image - Cumming
- 21 Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and They Will Follow You
- How to Wow your Customers Every Day - Gainesville
- Fundamentals of Being an Effective Leader
- Skill with People
- Raising Your Leadership Lid - Gainesville
- Critical Elements of Customer Service
- The Fundamentals of Leadership
- People Management Skills: Managing Different Personalities
- Dealing with Change in the Workplace
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Create a High Performing Project Team
- Effectively Supervising People - Gainesville
- New Supervisor Bootcamp
- Developing & Empowering People