Dates: November 19, 2022
Meets: Sa from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Dahlonega - Continuing Ed 217
Registration Fee: $129.00
Macro photography is a unique form of photography that involves photographing small objects to make them look life-sized or larger in the photo.
This one-day close-up macro photography workshop has both classroom and hands-on practice. This course will focus on the techniques and challenges of macro photography - equipment, exposure and composition, with many examples. Both outdoor and tabletop set-ups will be demonstrated as well as adding and manipulating light for macro shooting. Students are to bring their digital SLR camera gear, including fresh batteries, plenty of digital memory, close-up lenses or filters, and a tripod, if available.
If you enjoy close-up photography, don't miss this wonderful opportunity!
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 129.00|
Dahlonega - Continuing Ed 217
|11/19/2022||Saturday||9 AM to 4 PM||Dahlonega - Continuing Ed 217|
- Photographing People
- Digital Black & White Techniques
- Using Your Digital Camera
- People & Event Photography
- Lightroom 3 - An Introduction
- Product Photography Workshop - for Crafters, Sellers and Bloggers
- Photographing Kid's Sports
- Waterfalls & Mountain Streams Photography
- Black and White Photography
- Nature Photography