Dates: May 13, 2022
Meets: F from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Gainesville - Arts and Technology 1100
Registration Fee: $219.00
Please note: this course has Prerequisites
This course is a continuation of the Quickbooks 1 course and focuses on setting up and using the modules for payroll, inventory, accounts receivable, and accounts payable. These modules are used to invoice customers, record payments, pay bills, manage inventory, create purchase orders, and process payroll.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Setup accounts payable and pay bills
- Create customers
- Invoice customers
- Create vendors
- Setup and monitor accounts receivable
- Create employees
- Setup and perform payroll processing
- Enter inventory
- Create purchase orders
- Monitor inventory and purchase orders
This course may be modified to a LIVE Online format based on Georgia Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control, and University System of Georgia guidelines in place at the time of the course. No refunds will be provided should the course format change based on these guidelines.
LIVE Online Course Details:
· This online platform is compatible with desktop and laptop computers and will also work with iPads, android tablets, iPhones, and android phones. Devices must have a camera and microphone, which are standard on all smartphones and iPads.
· Course access will be provided with a link that you simply click in order to join the LIVE Online classroom. The link will work with your web browser or through the Pexip app which is free to download. You will receive that link 3 business days before your first class session.
· Course handouts will be emailed to you 3 business days before your first class session. Students may want to print these out for easy reference during your LIVE Online sessions.
· For questions regarding the online platform please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 219.00|
Gainesville - Arts and Technology 1100University of North Georgia, Gainesville Campus
Arts & Technology Building
Room 1100 - Computer Lab
|05/13/2022||Friday||9 AM to 4 PM||Gainesville - Arts and Technology 1100|