Dates: April 19, 2022
Meets: Tu from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Gainesville - Arts and Technology 1100
Registration Fee: $199.00
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Use the Outlook 2016 ribbon
• Create, edit and send e-mails
• Use navigation tools to quickly move throughout your documents
• Create calendar events and appointments
• Use the cut, copy and paste features
• Insert and delete text and images
• Add attachments to e-mails
• Manage your contacts in Outlook
• Use Outlook notes
While previous experience is not necessary to take this class, basic PC skills are required. MS Outlook 2016 will be used.
This course counts as a credit toward the Microsoft Office Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 199.00|
Gainesville - Arts and Technology 1100University of North Georgia, Gainesville Campus
Arts & Technology Building
Room 1100 - Computer Lab
|04/19/2022||Tuesday||9 AM to 4 PM||Gainesville - Arts and Technology 1100|