Dates: March 25, 2022
Meets: F from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Cumming - City Hall 423
Registration Fee: $219.00
Quickbooks, the leading accounting software in use today, provides an easy-to-use bookkeeping system for individuals, small businesses, church groups or any organization that needs to track financial information. In this class students will learn how to set up and manage a basic set of accounting books, including how to create a chart of accounts, post daily transactions, create vendor lists reconcile checking and credit card accounts, track activity, and to generate an interpret the financial reports.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Setup a new company in Quickbooks
- Set company and personal preferences
- Use forms, lists, and registers
- Add, change and delete accounts and vendors
- Properly post daily transactions
- Track and reconcile credit card activity
- Reconcile bank account activity
- Make journal entries
- Generate profit & loss, balance sheets and other reports
This course may be modified to a LIVE Online format based on Georgia Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control, and University System of Georgia guidelines in place at the time of the course. No refunds will be provided should the course format change based on these guidelines.
LIVE Online Course Details:
· This online platform is compatible with desktop and laptop computers and will also work with iPads, android tablets, iPhones, and android phones. Devices must have a camera and microphone, which are standard on all smartphones and iPads.
· Course access will be provided with a link that you simply click in order to join the LIVE Online classroom. The link will work with your web browser or through the Pexip app which is free to download. You will receive that link 3 business days before your first class session.
· Course handouts will be emailed to you 3 business days before your first class session. Students may want to print these out for easy reference during your LIVE Online sessions.
· For questions regarding the online platform please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 219.00|
Cumming - City Hall 423
|03/25/2022||Friday||9 AM to 4 PM||Cumming - City Hall 423|