Dates: February 8, 2022
Meets: Tu from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: Gainesville - Arts and Technology 1100
Registration Fee: $199.00
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Use the Outlook 2016 ribbon
• Create, edit and send e-mails
• Use navigation tools to quickly move throughout your documents
• Create calendar events and appointments
• Use the cut, copy and paste features
• Insert and delete text and images
• Add attachments to e-mails
• Manage your contacts in Outlook
• Use Outlook notes
While previous experience is not necessary to take this class, basic PC skills are required. MS Outlook 2016 will be used.
This course counts as a credit toward the Microsoft Office Certificate.
This course may be modified to a LIVE Online format based on Georgia Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control, and University System of Georgia guidelines in place at the time of the course. No refunds will be provided should the course format change based on these guidelines.
LIVE Online Course Details:
- This online platform is compatible with desktop and laptop computers and will also work with iPads, android tablets, iPhones, and android phones. Devices must have a camera and microphone, which are standard on all smartphones and iPads.
- Course access will be provided with a link that you simply click in order to join the LIVE Online classroom. The link will work with your web browser or through the Pexip app which is free to download. You will receive that link 3 business days before your first class session.
- Course handouts will be emailed to you 3 business days before your first class session. Students may want to print these out for easy reference during your LIVE Online sessions.
- For questions regarding the online platform please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 199.00|
Gainesville - Arts and Technology 1100University of North Georgia, Gainesville Campus
Arts & Technology Building
Room 1100 - Computer Lab
|02/08/2022||Tuesday||9 AM to 4 PM||Gainesville - Arts and Technology 1100|