Dates: February 26, 2022
Meets: Sa from 9:00 AM to 12 N
Location: Gainesville - Arts and Technology 1302
Registration Fee: $99.00
What do most people take photos of? Other people! Whether it is kids, friends or other family members, taking photos of other people should be fun. This class will teach you how to get the most out of your camera when taking photos of others, using modes or aperture priority. If you are like the majority of photographers, this is a class that you cannot miss.
This course may be modified to a LIVE Online format based on Georgia Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control, and University System of Georgia guidelines in place at the time of the course. No refunds will be provided should the course format change based on these guidelines.
LIVE Online Course Details:
- This online platform is compatible with desktop and laptop computers and will also work with iPads, android tablets, iPhones, and android phones. Devices must have a camera and microphone, which are standard on all smartphones and iPads.
- Course access will be provided with a link that you simply click in order to join the LIVE Online classroom. The link will work with your web browser or through the Pexip app which is free to download. You will receive that link 3 business days before your first class session.
- Course handouts will be emailed to you 3 business days before your first class session. Students may want to print these out for easy reference during your LIVE Online sessions.
- For questions regarding the online platform please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 99.00|
Gainesville - Arts and Technology 1302University of North Georgia, Gainesville Campus
Arts & Technology Building
Room 1302 - Classroom
|02/26/2022||Saturday||9 AM to 12 N||Gainesville - Arts and Technology 1302|
- Digital Black & White Techniques
- Using Your Digital Camera
- People & Event Photography
- Lightroom 3 - An Introduction
- Product Photography Workshop - for Crafters, Sellers and Bloggers
- Macro Photography
- Photographing Kid's Sports
- Waterfalls & Mountain Streams Photography
- Black and White Photography
- Nature and Landscape Photography