Heartsaver First Aid / CPR / AED
Dates: June 24, 2023
Meets: Sa from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: Gainesville - Arts and Technology 1200
Registration Fee: $90.00
Heartsaver First Aid/CPR/AED is an instructor-led course to teach students critical skills needed to respond to and manage a first aid, choking, or sudden cardiac arrest emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) arrive. Students learn skills such as how to treat bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock and other first aid emergencies. This course also teaches adult CPR and AED use. Students will earn an American Heart Association two-year certificate.
- Key changes reflecting the new science from the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Adult & Child CPR and AED use
- Environmental emergencies
- First aid basics
- Injury emergencies
- Medical emergencies
- CPR/Card can read "Pediatric First Aid, CPR/AED"
This course may be modified to a LIVE Online format based on Georgia Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control, and University System of Georgia guidelines in place at the time of the course. No refunds will be provided should the course format change based on these guidelines.
LIVE Online Course Details:
- This online platform is compatible with desktop and laptop computers and will also work with iPads, android tablets, iPhones, and android phones. Devices must have a camera and microphone, which are standard on all smartphones and iPads.
- Course access will be provided with a link that you simply click in order to join the LIVE Online classroom. The link will work with your web browser or through the Pexip app which is free to download. You will receive that link 3 business days before your first class session.
- Course handouts will be emailed to you 3 business days before your first class session. Students may want to print these out for easy reference during your LIVE Online sessions.
- For questions regarding the online platform please email us at email@example.com.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 90.00|
Gainesville - Arts and Technology 1200University of North Georgia, Gainesville Campus
Arts & Technology Building
Room 1200 - Classroom
|06/24/2023||Saturday||10 AM to 2 PM||Gainesville - Arts and Technology 1200|