Digital Arts Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/digital-arts?Category=arts-and-design
Looking to make your mark in the digital arts? The Digital Arts Online Training course will give you the education you need. You'll gain hands-on experience in fundamental technical and creative skills in digital imaging, traditional drawing, and digital illustration. You will master the intricacies of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, build your understanding of color, and explore the representation of form through vector illustration and drawing.
Hands-on projects focus on core skills and provide you with experience in traditional and digital media. Class assignments include digital imaging, vector drawing, traditional drawing, color and composition, and editorial illustration.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 360
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$3,499.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course