Graphic Design with Photoshop Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/graphic-design-photoshop-software-included/
This nationally recognized training course will teach you the fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop, the gold standard for image creation and editing. This course will teach you graphic design basics and build your skills step-by-step, as you master the terms and processes used by professional graphic artists. You'll not only learn the rules and standards for effective graphic design, but you'll also discover strategies for creating graphics that convey desired messages, styles, and tones.
You'll practice with real-world examples, challenges, and thought-provoking assignments and learn how to determine a client's needs. Then, you'll design marketing materials to meet those needs, in addition to assembling your designs in an online portfolio to enter the industry. This course will help you create images that stand apart from the competition, in addition to positioning you for a rewarding career in graphic design.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 200
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$2,199.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course