Marketing Design Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
Looking to launch your career designing marketing or identity pieces for large companies or small businesses? The Marketing Design Online Training course focuses on helping you develop technical skill and creative artistry using applied marketing principles. You'll complete a variety of projects, including marketing concept development, retouching, compositing, illustration, advertising design, logo design, and corporate branding.
You'll learn in-demand software programs that a marketing designer needs to know: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. You will build a skill set in digital image preparation and vector illustration while applying foundation design concepts in color, typography, and identity design. Hands-on projects focus on essential skills and provide you with experience in business-focused design scenarios.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 360
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$3,199.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course