Video Game Design and Development Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/video-game-design?Category=arts-and-design
Video game design and development is challenging, but the rewards are worth it. With this unparalleled comprehensive training course, you'll master skills that open doors to the growing video game industry. By the end of the course, you will have designed and created your own video game for the PC and will stand ready to join a team working on projects with larger scope or pursue independent development.
Using a comprehensive and analytical approach to game development, this course offers you the opportunity to learn how to effectively implement technical game ideas, assuming no prior training or experience. The curriculum is divided into four major areas of study: programming languages, mathematics skills, game asset creation, and modern real-time game engines. It will conclude with an independent study phase where you will design, document, and create your own game using all of the programming and game art skills you learned in the core classes. This course is entirely online and is completed at your own pace.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 500
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$2,149.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course