Accounts Payable Manager Certification
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
This course will prepare you for the Institute of Finance & Management's (IOFM) Accounts Payable Manager (APM) certification, the gold standard within the financial operations industry. You will gain key AP skills, including leadership, internal controls and oversight, and process improvement.
With the world of financial operations evolving at the speed of technology, certified APMs are in demand. In fact, more than 25,000 of your peers have advanced their careers with IOFM certification. Whether you're new to AP or have been in AP for years, this Accounts Payable Manager course is designed for you.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 30
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,499.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course