Accounts Payable Specialist Certification
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
This online course will prepare you for the Institute of Finance & Management's (IOFM) Accounts Payable Specialist (APS) certification. This associate-level certification focuses on intermediate financial operations skills.
Today's companies employ certified accounts payable professionals to ensure their expenses are accurately paid. With APS certification, you demonstrate your understanding of invoices, payments, T&E, Automation, and other key functions to potential employers. If you're new to the AP industry or plan to advance your career, the Accounts Payable Specialist course is for you.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 30
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,499.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course