Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/bookkeeping-certification?Category=business
Certified Bookkeepers are the elite of their profession, much like CPAs are the best in the accounting field. For bookkeepers, gaining industry-recognized certification increases your earning potential and enhances your professional status.
From bank reconciliation to inventory methods, this online course will prepare eligible bookkeepers for the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers (AIPB) certification exam. Gaining AIPB certification is the highest standard in the profession, so this course is recommended to practicing bookkeepers with several years of experience and a working knowledge of payroll concepts, including accounting transactions and journal entries.
The Certified Bookkeeper course includes a prepaid voucher with enrollment that provides access to sit for the AIPB certification exam. Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive detailed instructions regarding use of the exam voucher at any Prometric Test Center.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 140
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,999.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course