Digital Marketing Strategist Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/digital-marketing-strategist?Category=business
Digital marketing is one of the fastest growing industries globally. With more customers shopping online, many organizations are using marketing strategies like paid advertising, email, and SEO to reach new audiences. This course will teach you how to leverage your talent to plan and implement digital marketing campaigns.
You will learn how to integrate digital, social, and content marketing verticals to drive engagement and build a sales funnel. You will also learn best practices for using today's most effective marketing tools. Topics include direct marketing, market research, Google AdWords, and more.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 400
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$3,869.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course