Human Resources Professional Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
The Human Resources Professional course prepares you for a career in human resources. This course explores the foundational aspects of HR, including human resource laws, hiring disciplines, and labor relations. You will learn industry-recognized practices that align with the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) and the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
By the time you finish the course, you will be equipped to start your career in this growing field. Additionally, you will be prepared to take the HRCI's Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification exam. The PHR certification recognizes that an individual holds the knowledge and experience needed to excel in human resource management.
You will also learn information useful to sitting for certification exams taken at more advanced stages in a human resources career, including the SHRM's Certified Professional exam and the HRCI's Associate Professional Human Resources exam.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 120
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,999.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course