OMCA® Conversion Optimization Associate Certification
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
Digital marketers are in high demand in the job market, and the need for trained and experienced marketers is constantly expanding. Better yet, the field of digital marketing offers numerous opportunities for specialization, so you're sure to find the arena in which you shine.
In this course, you will develop a conversion optimization framework, learn how to build and maintain momentum and dialog with customers, and produce results. You will have access to multiple disciplines, live workshops, and forums to interact with faculty and students. You will be prepared to take the Online Marketing Certified Associate (OMCA®) exam.
This course also includes a voucher which covers the fee of the exam. By the time you complete this course, you'll be fully prepared to begin a career as a conversion focused digital marketer.
This course is taught in both an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 105
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,799.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course