OMCA® Social Media Associate Certification
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
When you engage consumers where they are and speak their language, you'll connect with them on a deeper level, which is why so many companies are investing in social media marketing. Learn one of the most sought after marketing skills from industry experts, and see how you can leverage social media to increase your company's revenue.
In this course, you will learn how to build social marketing campaigns from start to finish. You'll master the different opportunities available, recognize when to use the different channels, and the best way to reach people on the go. By the time you complete this course, you'll be fully prepared to begin a career as a social media marketing focused digital marketer. You will have access to multiple disciplines, live workshops, and forums to interact with faculty and students.
Upon completion of your course, you'll receive an exam voucher to take the Online Marketing Certified Associate (OMCA®) exam.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 110
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,799.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course