OMCA® Web Analytics Associate Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/web-analytics-training?Category=business
Digital marketers are in high demand in the job market, and the need for trained and experienced marketers is constantly expanding. Being able to implement multi-channel analytics can bring powerfully positive impacts to any marketing effort and make you stand out in the digital landscape. In this course, you'll learn how to leverage competitive intelligence to analyze, provide context for, and increase observed marketing successes. Upon completion, you will receive an exam voucher to take the Online Marketing Certified Associate (OMCA®) exam.
You will have access to multiple disciplines, live workshops, and forums to interact with faculty and students. You will learn multi-channel analytics, as well as how to create effective segmented web data, so you can make business decisions based on numbers. By the time you complete this course, you'll be fully prepared to begin a career as an analytics focused digital marketer.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 145
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,799.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course