Salesforce: Power User Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/salesforce-online-training?Category=business
In the Salesforce Power User course, you will learn how to work with Salesforce in order to achieve the desired results within your position. The course covers all uses of Salesforce – from the sales perspective through HR and management's perspective. As a sales person, learning all the various best practices of Salesforce allows you to manage your time more efficiently as well as increase your sales through better lead management and nurturing.
For HR Managers as well as Sales Managers, understanding Sales Force is crucial in order to create best practices for your employees and ensure that leads are being properly cultivated and nurtured. Without proper use of Salesforce, leads will not get the necessary attention to hit quota and revenue goals. With Salesforce being the world's #1 CRM, understanding the various features and customizations is an important skill-set for a variety of positions. This course is entirely online and is completed at your own pace. When you register, you receive six (6) months to complete this course.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 30
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$ 899.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course