Java Programmer Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/learn-java?Category=computer-science
If you're ready to learn Java, this training course is the perfect place to start. Taking an introductory approach, this Java training course covers most Java syntax elements, concentrating on fundamental and universally useful elements, while providing an overview of many more advanced elements. You will learn to write useful Java classes, applying Object-Oriented concepts such as inheritance, and create Java programs that work with these classes. Early in the course, the concept of objects is introduced so that later concepts can be discussed from the perspective of object orientation.
This course prepares you for entry into the job market as an entry-level Java programmer or allows you to continue your education by learning other programming languages. This course is entirely online and is completed at your own pace.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 100
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,499.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course