Oracle SQL and PL/SQL Developer + Java Programmer Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
In today's data-driven world, businesses of all sizes desire expert database use and management—and you can be one of the people to fulfill this growing need. As a database developer, software programmer, or data analyst, you'll need a robust knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL). In this course, you'll learn both SQL and the Java programming language.
Oracle SQL is a powerful database programming language that is the standard in the industry. This SQL course provides even more value because it combines Oracle training with sections on PL/SQL Developer and Java Programming, so you learn multiple technologies in one. This course is the best way to learn SQL and is ideal for those looking to get started in each of these coding languages. By the end of the course, you'll be prepared to join the job market as an entry-level Oracle SQL and/or Java Developer, or take on more responsibility within your current role.
This course is taught in an Online Instructor-Led format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 220
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,795.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course