Using the Internet in the Classroom
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
Harness the power of the Internet to make your textbooks and lessons come alive! Teach your students how to locate and evaluate Internet resources. Improve the caliber and amount of discussion through the use of email and discussion boards. Learn how to safeguard your students and their personal information while they are using the Internet. The Internet can make teaching easier--this course will show you how.
This course is taught in both an Online Self-Paced format and an Online Instructor-Led format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 24
Teacher CEUs: 2 (more information on teacher CEUs)
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$ 149.00|
· Start at anytime
· Independent learning
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Three months to complete
· Monthly pre-determined start date
· Structured group learning with other course participants
· Instructor moderated discussion and question board
· Two lessons released weekly
· Six weeks to complete