Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
Leadership skills can help you gain the respect and admiration of others, while also allowing you to enjoy success in your career and more control over your destiny. Contrary to popular belief, leadership skills can be learned and developed. Even if you don't hold a leadership position, this course will teach you how to use the principles of great leaders to achieve success in almost every aspect of your daily life.
This course is taught in both an Online Self-Paced format and an Online Instructor-Led format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 24
Teacher CEUs 2: (more information on teacher CEUs)
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$ 149.00|
· Start at anytime
· Independent learning
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Three months to complete
· Monthly pre-determined start date
· Structured group learning with other course participants
· Instructor moderated discussion and question board
· Two lessons released weekly
· Six weeks to complete