Microsoft Access 2019 Certification Training
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
Most employers seek candidates with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Being a certified Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) gives your resume a boost and the potential to earn a higher salary than your non-certified peers. If you work with Access regularly, it's time to bring your skills to the next level by earning your Microsoft Office Specialist Access 2019 certification.
This Microsoft Access 2019 Training course will prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist Access 2019 certification exam. You will first learn foundational database concepts. You will then learn to create databases and tables, query those tables, and create reports. By course completion, you will be able to design, customize, and fully optimize an Access database. These key skills are fundamental to passing the MOS exam and earning your certification.
This course offers enrollment with a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 90
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$ 999.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course