Microsoft Office Master 2019 Certification Training
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
While proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential in most professional settings, earning a Microsoft Office Master certification signifies that you have "the deepest level of skills" needed to use the Office suite.
The Microsoft Office Master 2019 Certification Training course will teach you how to use the Microsoft Office 2019 suite at an advanced level. You will build your expertise through hands-on exercises, in-depth course material, and supplemental video demonstrations. You will also prepare for the certification exams for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. As you prepare for each exam, you will test your skills at regular intervals with quizzes and exams.
By course completion, you will be fully prepared to take the MO-201 (Excel), MO-101 (Word), MO-300 (PowerPoint), and MO-400 (Outlook) exams. This course offers enrollment with a voucher. The vouchers are prepaid access to sit for the certifying exams upon eligibility. Proctor fees may apply, which are not included.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 245
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$2,199.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course