Microsoft Office Specialist 2019 (MOS) Certification Training
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
Microsoft Office is the most widely used business productivity suite. Knowing how to use its products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, is valuable in any professional setting. Earning your Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification demonstrates your knowledge of the Office and proves that you're ready to make an immediate impact at your organization.
This course prepares you for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2019 certification exams for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook. You will build your expertise in these programs through hands-on exercises, in-depth course material, and supplemental video demonstrations. As you prepare for each exam, you will test your skills at regular intervals with quizzes and exams.
By course completion, you will be fully prepared to take the MOS Certification Exams MO-100 (Word), MO-200 (Excel), MO-300 (PowerPoint), MO-400 (Outlook), and MO-500 (Access) exams. This course offers enrollment with a voucher. The vouchers are prepaid access to sit for the certifying exams upon eligibility. Proctor fees may apply, which are not included.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 354
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$2,699.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course