Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 Certification Training
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/microsoft-powerpoint-2019-certification-training-voucher-included?Category=computer-applications
Being a MOS Certified PowerPoint user proves to employers that you are ready to work in PowerPoint. According to Microsoft, individuals with a MOS certification can earn higher salaries than their non-certified peers. This course will teach you how to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 and prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist certification exam. Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 Certification Training.
You will learn the to create and modify basic presentations using PowerPoint 2019. You will explore the PowerPoint environment, create a presentation, format text on slides to enhance clarity, and add graphical objects to a presentation and modify them. These skills are not only applicable to the Microsoft Office Specialist PowerPoint 2019, but strengthen your professional portfolio and workplace productivity.
This course offers enrollment with a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 60
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$ 999.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course