Microsoft Project 2019 Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
From the construction industry to the information technology sector, project managers are using Microsoft Project to plan, track, and collaborate on business projects. Staying up-to-date with this project management software is important for your professional success.
This online project management course will train you to use Microsoft Project 2019. After learning the software's functions through interactive assignments and milestone quizzes, you will create a master project plan for your capstone. In addition, this course will provide training hours for PDUs needed to maintain PMI qualified certifications.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 120
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,299.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course