Microsoft SharePoint 2019 Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
This SharePoint 2019 training course will help you build the skills you need to work in a SharePoint environment. SharePoint is the most popular content management system, so understanding how to use its features is valuable at any organization.
You will be equipped with essential SharePoint skills, so you can navigate team sites; manage lists and libraries; and create columns, content types, and views. With these new skills, you will be the go-to user for SharePoint 2019 at your organization.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 80
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,299.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course