Microsoft Word 2019 Certification Training
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
Proficiency in Microsoft Word is the one of the most requested workplace skills. Earning Microsoft Office Specialist and Expert certifications for Microsoft Word 2019 sets your professional profile apart from the casual Word user. To add this credential to your resume, you must pass the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Expert certification exams.
This course will prepare you for the MOS and Expert certification exams for Microsoft Word 2019. You will learn to create, edit, format, and print Microsoft Word documents. You will then move on to learn advanced formatting, use Word 2019 drawing tools, create and manage tables, and work with column layouts. You will also learn more advanced techniques, such as working with tables of contents, footnotes, and endnotes, adding comments, tracking changes, comparing and combining documents, creating envelopes and labels, using Mail Merge, and protecting documents.
Upon completion of this course, you will be prepared for the Microsoft Office Specialist and Expert certification exams for Word 2019. This course offers enrollment with a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 70
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$ 999.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course