Professional Translator Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/professional-translator?Category=language
As the world becomes more interconnected, demand for professional translators is booming. This online training course will give you the skills you need to work as an English/Spanish translator. It will also prepare you for the American Translators Association (ATA) certification exam.
Professional Translator focuses on translating written messages from English into Spanish and from Spanish into English. You will gain key translation skills, such as eliminating linguistic interferences, maintaining grammatic structure, and cross-cultural localization.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 100
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$2,499.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course