Court Interpreter (Spanish/English) Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/court-interpreter?Category=legal
A State Spanish Court Interpreter certification examination is a rigorous exam that requires intensive training and access to practices. The Court Interpreter course includes the finest online interpreting laboratory in the market.
You will be able to practice numerous court cases as if they were in an actual court proceeding. The material presented in each lecture is immediately practiced in the online laboratory to make sure that you are able not only to memorize the transfer of a word or phrase, but also are able to interpret as it is required in a court of law. You will learn how to interpret in any civil deposition and any other legal proceeding in the criminal and in the civil jurisdictions.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 200
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$2,499.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course