Preston Bailey's Fundamentals of Floral Design Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/fundamentals-floral-design?Category=hospitality
Floral design is an integral part of every Preston Bailey event. The Preston Bailey Fundamentals of Floral Design course, Part 1 in the Floral Design series, is an opportunity for you to learn the fundamentals of floral design from Preston Bailey, the industry's most highly regarded floral design expert.
The course is designed for beginners who have no experience with flowers, flower arranging, or floral design. You will learn the tricks that every good professional floral designer depends on. The course will also help you gain a strong foundation in the basics, which prepares you for learning the more complex techniques of Preston's unique floral designs. Upon completion of this course, you will also have the unique opportunity to apply for internships in your local area. You can also receive notices of internship opportunities and industry conferences and events.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 240
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,699.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course