Travel Agent Training Certificate
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/travel-agent?Category=hospitality
Together, travel and tourism make up one of the world's largest industries. While some travelers manage to book their own trips, travel agents still play a major role in luxury, corporate, and group travel. With the industry positioned to grow, there's never been a better time to train to become a travel agent. This online course will prepare you to work in the fast-paced travel industry. You will gain a deep understanding of both travel and tourism, so you can help clients research, plan, and book their trips.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 100
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,999.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course