Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
In the InfoSec world, security managers are the driving force behind an organization's cybersecurity policies. These key individuals typically started their IT careers in hands-on roles before earning their CISM certification and taking on managerial duties. If you're ready to earn your next IT certification, this online training course will fully prepare you for the ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification exam.
This course offers enrollment with a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility. Proctor fees may apply, which are not included.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 75
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,395.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course