Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
With cyberattacks on the rise, more organizations are investing in data protection and building out their cybersecurity teams. As an IT professional, earning your CISA certification could be the first step to leading IT security at your organization. This online CISA training course will teach you how to identify and evaluate the five Certified Information Systems Auditor certification domains: auditing, governance, implementation, management, and protection.
This course offers enrollment with a voucher. The voucher is prepaid access to sit for the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exam and is included with this course upon eligibility.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 75
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,399.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course