Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
To register please go to: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ung/training-programs/cissp?Category=information-technology
In today's online world, information security has become a critical part of virtually every organization—no matter the industry. The demand for information security professionals is expected to surge, as the forces of "good" and "bad" continue to battle for control and use of online information. You can join the side for "good" when you earn your Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification. Earning your CISSP is a must for cyber security professionals who want to get ahead in this important field.
This Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) course is an engaging, fully online course that provides in-depth instruction in key areas related to information/cyber security.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 150
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$2,399.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course