Cisco CCNA Certification Training
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
This course will prepare you for the Cisco® CCNA 200-301 exam, the top associate-level certification for IT professionals. Most businesses today need daily operation on their systems, making networking a high demand skill set. Becoming a Cisco® Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) proves your knowledge of IT networking technology and boosts your career prospects.
Each section will help you master certification-based topics for Cisco networking. Not only will you be prepared for the CCNA 200-301 exam, you will be able to provide networking solutions to real-world applications.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 225
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$2,399.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course