CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification
Meets: New Courses Begin Every Month
From small businesses to large corporations, nearly every organization needs cybersecurity. With security being the fastest growing sector of the IT field, earning a CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification boosts your professional profile. This online CompTIA training course will prepare you for the CASP certification exam in a flexible, online environment.
This course offers enrollment with vouchers. The vouchers are prepaid access to sit for the certifying exams upon eligibility. Proctor fees may apply, which are not included.
This course is taught in an Online Personal Instructor format. See format tab for details.
Course Hours: 75
Successful participants will receive a UNG Professional and Continuing Education Certificate.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,199.00|
Online Personal Instructor:
· Start anytime
· Student access to personal instructor via email, phone, and/or live chat
· Scheduled instructor office hours for immediate contact
· Lessons and course material delivered upon registration
· Instructor assistance with lessons, quizzes and assignments as needed
· Student peer advisor assigned for additional assistance with course format, content, and career information
· Completion time varies by course